This is an opportunity to leverage your existing property styling industry experience and interior design qualifications along-side Australia’s first nationally franchised property styling and interior design brand to build a successful property styling business. This is not a job, it is a business opportunity requiring initial investment.
There is just one opportunity in Victoria to acquire a region and the application process is competitive. Only shortlisted applicants for this investment opportunity will be contacted.
As Western Melbourne Regional Franchisor you will be required to:
- Establish our second Property Styling Warehouse Base in Western Melbourne
- Provide services to clients
- Grow your business through franchising and subcontracting opportunities
JID are specialists in property styling with value added income opportunities in presale renovations, interior design, organising and home storage services. To be eligible for this opportunity you need to at least meet our minimum criteria which includes:
Minimum Mandatory Requirements
- Existing industry experience and or qualifications in property styling, home staging or interior design
- Prior experience in business ownership or management at a senior level
- Ability to manage teams, logisitics, operations and administration
- Ability to market and grow the business through advertising and B2B strategies
- Financial capacity to asset finance property styling stock and business acquisition and start up
Jim’s Group also requires that you have a clear credit history and police clearances.
- Prior experience in franchising
- Prior experience or in real estate or property renovation
- Experience, qualifications and training in professional organising services
To receive additional detailed information including the investment and inclusions of the business opportunity, please complete the form below.
If you meet our minimum mandatory requirements you will receive a non-disclosure form to read, acknowledge and agree to
Once you return this non-disclosure form you will receive additional detailed information to enable you to consider whether the opportunity is for you.
Shortlisted applicants will be offered interviews and the opportunity to attend Jim’s Group Generic and Franchisor Training.
TO ENQUIRE, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
Jim’s Interior Designs (Home Staging) surpassed all of my expectations in quality and service. I have used other home staging companies but the quality of furniture and the creativity in which it was staged was really outstanding... I would definitely recommend and use Jim’s Interior Design again. Even my Real Estate Agent asked who had staged my apartment, and she too will be recommending Lauren (and Jim’s) for future staging jobs!Erika Kent
Love what the staff at Jim’s Interior Design were able to achieve. Their quote was fair and reasonable. They were friendly, prompt and organised. Would definitely recommend them and use their services again.Christine Donovan
Knowledge, attitude and ability displayed were all excellent. Particularly noticeable was the advice given from obviously acquired knowledge and experience as to what kind of interior decor worked and what was successful relevant to the period of the dwelling.Catherine Rowe
Suzanne was flexible with times and able to accommodate any arrangements that were needed to suit and complete this job. With her professionalism, along with sound knowledge and advice we were confident in the choices made for our staging and were very pleased with the end results. We would cheerfully tell of our experience and recommend Suzanne to others.R. Margent
* Data has been gathered using local and international studies on the Property Styling and Home Staging Industry. In Australia this is the figure for return on investment quoted by the industry association IIHS and is Australia’s premier property styling and home staging education provider