Positions Currently Available:
Home Staging “Warehouse & Styling Assistant” Positions Now Available
- Can you lift heavy things?
- Is your Allen Key level EXPERT?
- Are you a Tetris whiz?
- Do you own a trucker cap?
- Can you wrangle linen and pack boxes?
- Do you want a behind the scenes intro to the world of Home Staging?
WANT TO JOIN US?
Dynamic Home Staging Warehouse & Styling Assistants
We need you! We’re a busy home staging company and need physically fit, highly organised people with an interest in interiors to join our team. This is initially a small pool of entry level positions with the opportunity to take on more hours or become full time.
We are a home staging company, helping investors and home owners sell their properties for more, quickly. We provide specialist property styling skills and hire out designer furniture and accessories.
About the Role
Your main duties will be to assist the Senior Property Stylists, working at the Warehouse to:
- Prepare and pack home staging stock for styling jobs
- Meet and direct removalists to load and unload trucks
- Unpack, maintain, clean and store home staging stock
- Admin duties related to stock and inventory tracking and adjustments
- Load and unload our Renault Master Van
- Lift, move, organise and adjust stock at the warehouse (think lounges, dining tables, boxes)
- Maintain a safe and clean warehouse environment
- Unpack and where required flat pack build new furniture deliveries
You will also be required to:
- ‘Unstage’ styled properties; which may include liaison with clients and agents, travelling to job sites all over the city, packing accessories, linen and work with removalists to bring stock back to the warehouse.
- Assist Senior Property Stylists to style and stage homes including unloading vans, distributing stock, unpacking stock, hanging art, making beds, assisting with furniture positioning and some more styling related duties.
You need to be hard working, reliable, physically fit, strong and able, have excellent organisational and problem skills and be a great team player. A sense of humour, resilience and practical problem solving skills are a must!
The ability to use basic tools and have practical skills that will assist in furniture assembly and maintenance is an advantage. Any prior experience in logistics or removals, specifically the ability to safely pack and protect stock being transported in a van, is preferable. Attention to detail and an interest in interiors and property styling is ideal.
- Police Clearance
- Driver’s license
- Confidence and ability to drive a LWB Renault Master Van including reversing, parking in urban environments, driving a loaded van and driving at speed on Freeways and Highways.
- Physical ability to lift, load, carry and pack weighted boxes, furniture and other bulky and fragile items into and out of vans and trucks, up and down stairs and ladders.
- Super organised
- Excellent interpersonal and phone skills
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to use IT, Software Programs for stock management and Outlook for emails and calendars
- Well-presented and able to confidently and appropriately interact with clients or agents when needed.
Making an application indicates you meet all the minimum criteria listed above.
If you want to email additional information please email it to email@example.com and ensure your name and the job title is in the Subject Line.
- If invited, attend a group or one on one interview
- If invited, attend an orientation & induction training workshop
If at completion of the Application and Intake program you are offered a role – and you accept it – you will be added to a small pool of casuals and thereafter contacted as work becomes available.