REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Property Styling Melbourne provides services and products to the consumer related to
- Home Staging
- Interior Design
- Professional Organising
- Home Storage Solutions
We sell products related to these services through our e-store or sometimes face to face. We charge for our services and goods in Australian Dollars.
Refund and Exchange Policy
Property Styling Melbourne has a refund and exchange policy that complies with Australian Consumer Law.
We guarantee new products we sell, hire or lease and if we fail to deliver as agreed, you have entitlement to recourse.
Products must be of acceptable quality, that is:
- safe, lasting, with no faults
- look acceptable
- do all the things someone would normally expect them to do
- match descriptions
- match any demonstration model or sample
- be fit for the purpose the business told you it would be fit for and for any purpose that you made known to the business before purchasing
Acceptable quality takes into account what would normally be expected for the type of product and cost. Products that are sold as styling seconds, ie used display stock are excluded from this policy and are sold in an as-is condition without recourse to warranty, exchange or refund. Buyer’s should inspect all items in person prior to purchase and assume all liability for the stock condition at the time of purchase.
- be provided with acceptable care and skill or technical knowledge and taking all necessary steps to avoid loss and damage
- be fit for the purpose or give the results that you and the business had agreed to
- be delivered within a reasonable time when there is no agreed end date.
Consumer guarantees do not apply if you:
- got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
- did not personally prefer the items supplied during the hire period.
- misused a product in any way that caused the problem
- knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
- asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted
Rights to a repair, replacement, refund, cancellation or compensation do not apply to items:
- you plan to on-sell or change so that you can re-supply as a business
- bought as a one-off from a private seller, for example at a garage sale or fete (but you do have rights to full title, undisturbed possession and no unknown debts or extra charges)
Provision of Home Staging Services may require a deposit to secure your booking. This deposit is non-refundable and you should refer to your Home Staging Agreement for further details.
Unless stated otherwise all goods purchased online are shipped within 2 business days, unless they are not present in our warehouse at the time of sale. You will be advised if this occurs and are entitled to a refund should this not meet your expectations or requirements. Expected time frames for delivery are dependent on your location and the shipping method you selected at checkout.