- We work with photographers, videographers, productions companies, advertisers, product stylists and food stylists
- We can supply a catalogue of items for your specific job
- We can source specific items not currently stocked
- We can conduct a site inspection to assess your requirement
- All plant hire is quality faux plants
- A range of both indoor, outdoor, floral and leaf based options
- We offer a range of designer pots and baskets for plant display
- Delivery of any items to your location is available
- We have a range of furniture hire packages available
- Long and short term hire available
- Furniture hire can be used for events, home staging or people in transition between properties
- Everything from beds and sofas through to mirrors, rugs and TVs
- Event Hire and Styling brings amazing furniture and accessories to your next special occasion event or corporate function.
- We service events such as large birthday or dinner parties, celebrations like weddings or business launches and events.
- We can provide the basics such as tables, chairs and table clothes through to plants and decorative ornaments
- Long and short term event hire/styling options available
- We can assist you to sort your personal belongings and restore order
- We offer organising and storage solutions for homes and offices
- Our team are able to provide support and assistance in re-organising your space, working within your spacial and financial budget
ADDITIONAL TRADES COORDINATION
When selling your home, there are often other suggested improvements or repairs that are raised either by your real estate agent or property stylist
- We are able to source and coordinate a range of trades to get your property in good shape for sale. As part of the Jim’s Group, we have great access to a network of home improvement professionals
- These trades include but are not limited to painting, tiling, electrical, carpeting and plumbing
We do more than just Property Styling…
When preparing your property for sale, more than likely you (or your clients) are busier than ever trying to get the finishing pieces together.
We are your spare set of hands, ready to organise the final clean, installation of blinds, landscaping and more. We coordinate all of these finishing elements for you to help take the stress out the selling process, or make time for you to move onto your next project.
Some of the additional trades we can coordinate include painting, tiling, carpeting, plumbing and electrical work.